Price quoted is for the group and NOT per person.
Price quoted is in British Pounds Sterling.
Payment to be made in Pounds Sterling, either by credit card or cash.
A deposit of 10% of the tour price, plus deposits required by suppliers, will confirm the booking.
Payment in full 14 days prior to tour.
Cancellation more than 14 days prior to tour – all money refunded (less incurred administration charges).
8 – 14 days prior to tour 50% refund (less incurred administration charges).
2 – 7 days prior to tour 25% refund (less incurred administration charges). Less than 48 hours prior to tour – no refund.
Where Gren Tours purchase advanced tickets on behalf of customer, there is no refund on pre-paid admission charges.
Payments made by Credit or Debit card will only be refunded to the card originally used.
Client is strongly advised to arrange their own travel insurance.
Included in tour price;
- Services of a professional Blue Badge Guide.
- For tours by car, services of a Professional Blue Badge Driver Guide. Or where not practicable, Blue Badge Guide plus chauffeur.
- Where applicable for larger groups, hire of Public Service Vehicle (for example a mini coach with driver).
- All motoring expenses, fuel, parking and road/bridge tolls where applicable.
- For tours in car – in car WIFI
- For tours in car – Bottled Water/soft drinks
Not included in tour price;
- Admission fees to attractions. (Client does not need to pay for guide’s admission fee).
- Refreshments. (Client does not need to pay for guide’s refreshments).
- Public transport fares for tours using public transport. (Client does
not need to pay for guide’s fares).
- If the Client chooses to use taxis, client shall pay for all taxi fares.
All incidental expenses should be settled directly, or can be put on account and/or billed to a credit card.
Charges for extra services should be agreed at the time. Disbursements may be settled by credit card or cash.
Where specifically reserved, Glen Portch will conduct the tour. In the event of unforeseen circumstances (eg illness) the services of another suitably qualified person (Blue Badge Guide or Chauffeur, or a combination of the two, depending on requirements) will be offered. In such cases every effort will be made to remain within the published tariff.
GREN Tours Ltd and its’ agents and servants shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury, accident, delay or irregularity suffered by any customer however caused, only to the extent that they are themselves liable under English Law for negligence or breach of the conditions of the contract. The client’s contract with GREN Tours Ltd is subject exclusively to English Law and jurisdiction.
Clients should have a reasonable level of fitness in order to cope with the demands of walking tours.
Children under age of 17 shall be accompanied by a responsible adult (aged over 21).